- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.
- A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
- A religion that takes no account of practical affairs and does not help to solve them is no religion.
- Adaptability is not imitation. It means power of resistance and assimilation.
- Anger and intolerance are the twin enemies of correct understanding.
- You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
- Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart.